Steep And Cheap - Dont waste your time

Awful experience! Not worth the time even if it's dirt cheap.

Company will cheat you on returned or not satifisfie products. I just saw Multiple reviews on how they charge fees for returned products and gave the same excuses as to why. Very unprofessional. Business wont last long if every review has the same complaints.

I wont ever buy from here again no matter how cheap the product is. I recommend you do your research and read the eviews before dealing with this company.

I wish i did! NOT WORTH IT!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 11.

Steep And Cheap - Awesome coat, fast service and outstanding customer service

5.0

I was in need for a heavy water repelient coat and I happened to see this coat on sale so I took a chance and order it. The delivery was fast, it is a great warm coat for an awesome price and the customer service I received from Zack was the best.

I called because I hadn't heard anything about delivery. I didn't have an order number or anything else accept for my name, email address and phone number with me at the time. Zack went through all of my information and we were able to identify that my email address was not typed in correctly by me. Zack corrected my records and told me when I would receive my coat which actually came the very next day.

He also sent me an email while we were talking which provided me with all the info about my order and delivery. This is the first time I have ordered from them and with the nice product I purchased and the great customer service I will be checking this site out again. I work in customer service and I know how very important it is to serve the callers. Zack was over and above.

Someone with authority please acknowledge his great work!! You could say that I am a very happy customer!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Coat.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

I liked: Coat.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 16, 2017.